Shop Party Packs
Splashin' Pool Party
Birthday Party Planning Guide
Exclusively at BirthdayExpress.com
BirthdayExpress.com is every host's secret for making birthday wishes come true! Our Splashin’ Pool Party planning guide offers step-by-step instruction to help you plan, prepare and execute a memorable day at the pool for the birthday guest of honor. The helpful checklist ensures that no detail is forgotten, while the themed games and recipes take the guesswork out of finding treats and activities that complement your décor. And we know you're busy, so the entire guide is printable – keeping you organized on the fly, from balloon blow-up to confetti clean-up!
Note: For an overall beachy look for all food items, lightly dust the trays with brown sugar.
- Pez candies
- Flip-flop favors
- ½ cup white frosting
- star candy sprinkles
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 package dessert party pastry cups
- Open Pez candies. Set out pairs of flip-flop favors.
- With a fine frosting tip, dab a spot of frosting on the top of each Pez candy.
- Set a star sprinkle directly on top of frosting.
- Fill pastry cups with peanut butter.
- Sprinkle top with brown sugar to get a sandy look.
- Set a pair of flip-flops on top of each cup.
Mike and Ike Popsicles
- 1 box of Mike and Ike candies
- wooden toothpicks
Cut toothpicks in half with a wire cutter. Push the toothpicks into the candies to look like Popsicle sticks. Set the popsicles out in pairs.
- oatmeal cookies
- red licorice
- vanilla icing
- Goldfish crackers
- Fill a 9 oz. clear plastic cup half full with Goldfish crackers.
- Set a cookie on top of the fish. You may have to cut the cookie a bit to fit into the cup.
- Bend the licorice piece and set in the cup to be the handle to the sand pail.
- oval seedless watermelon
- wood toothpicks
- Cut the bottom off of the watermelon so the shark can stand on a flat surface.
- Cut a V-shaped wedge out for the shark’s mouth.
- Using the white part of the rind from the cut-off pieces, cut triangles for the shark’s teeth.
- Fill the shark’s mouth with watermelon and spread some on the tray, adding some cantaloupe to it as well.
- Cut wood toothpicks in half using a wire cutter. Attach the teeth using the toothpicks.
Nautical Napkin Wrap
Roll the silverware in napkin. Using thin decorative string, loop it through a Life Saver or Gummy Saver and tie in back of napkin.
Top Tier of the Cupcake Stand
- Peachie O’s gummy candy
- Teddy Grahams
Stand the Teddy Grahams in the Peachie O’s candy to look like swim tubes.