Shop Party Packs
Little Spa Party
Birthday Party Planning Guide
Exclusively at BirthdayExpress.com
BirthdayExpress.com is every host's secret for making birthday wishes come true! Our Little Spa Party planning guide offers step-by-step instruction to help you plan, prepare and execute a memorable day at the pool for the birthday guest of honor. The helpful checklist ensures that no detail is forgotten, while the themed games and recipes take the guesswork out of finding treats and activities that complement your décor. And we know you're busy, so the entire guide is printable – keeping you organized on the fly, from balloon blow-up to confetti clean-up!
Strawberry Kiwi Cups
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. marshmallow fluff
- 3 drops red food coloring
- store-bought shortcake cups
- kiwi fruit
- Mix together the sour cream and the marshmallow fluff (equal parts).
- Blend in 3 drops of food coloring to make a pretty light pink color.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Filling the cups with pink fluff is easiest using a decorator bag and tip. Fill bag with fluff and squeeze into shortcake cups. Can store in refrigerator if making ahead of time.
- Peel and slice a kiwi fruit. Cut some kiwis in half and set on top of pink fluff right before serving. Place other kiwi on tray for a festive look.
Pink Slipper Cookies
- Belvita Breakfast Biscuit
- 1 cup of pink frosting (can be made by mixing vanilla frosting with 3 drops of red food coloring)
- pink rolled fondant
- 4 oz. pink Candy Melts
- Using a cheese grater, grate the Candy Melts. Pour the grated candy into a bowl.
- Using your hands, make a 1 inch ball with the pink fondant. If hard, it will soften with kneading.
- Push your thumb into the fondant ball, making the toe of the slipper.
- Frost the whole slipper shape.
- Sprinkle the candy shavings all over the slipper. Sprinkle until well coated and fuzzy looking.
Heart-Shaped Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- white bread
- peanut butter
- Cut bread slices with a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Spread peanut butter on bread.
- Top with another heart-shaped bread slice.
Feel free to add Puffed Corn and Fruit Loops for extra fun and flavor!
Cupcake Box Decorations
- silk pink hydrangeas
- white tulle
Cut a 4 inch piece of tulle. Tie tulle onto cupcake box. Snip off a single flower with a wire cutter. Set the flower on top of box.