A Carnival Experience
Step right up to a three ring circus of fun! When you celebrate with lions, tigers and bears there’s no question that you’ll be hosting the greatest show on earth. How do you transform your home into a big top? Start with these three simple steps:
1) Decorate! Create your very own “balloon big top"! Red or white tulle and balloons will help you set the stage, adding a "tent"-effect in minutes. Big Top Party Supplies, lots of balloon bouquets and carnival signs will also add magic to your décor.
2) The Goodies.Treat your guests to a colorful candy buffet! Assorted lollipops and taffy candies fit perfectly in our coordinating favor bags. Serve ‘em up in classic clear jars, or even in themed serveware!
3) The Show. Once your entertainers have been sufficiently sugared, our fun games and activities will help burn off their excess energy. After all, ring tossing, plate balancing and relay races are all in a day’s work when you choose to run away with the circus!
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.